Nationwide Front Door Delivery
What classifies as Front Door Delivery?
- With Front Door Delivery, your item(s) will be delivered to you boxed, unassembled, and left at your front door by our third-party delivery service.
- Your purchase will be shipped with Front Door Delivery unless you select the White Glove Delivery Upgrade option at checkout, if applicable.
- Items shipped via FedEx, UPS, USPS or Freight Carrier.
- Items shipped via front door delivery are not inspected prior to delivery.
- In the unlikely event of damages, you are responsible for filing a claim with Domaci within 24 hours of delivery. Please note that the claim should include photos of packaging, mailing label(s), and the product in question.
How much will it cost and how long will it take?
- Shipping is charged our standard rate based on the total order value.
- Orders totaling $999+ are eligible for FREE Nationwide Front Door Delivery
- Shipping time is approximately 10-14 business days for parcel items and 4-6 weeks for larger items and those that must be shipped by freight carrier.
- Expedited service may be available for an additional fee.
Free Lehigh Valley Local Delivery
For our local Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and greater Lehigh Valley customers, we are excited to offer free, local front door delivery on orders of $25 or more that include select items that we stock right here in Bethlehem. It's our way of bringing ...
General Shipping and Delivery Information
At Domaci, we strive to deliver your purchase with excellent service and flexibility to all 48 contiguous US states and the District of Columbia, every time. That's why we're proud to ship the majority of our goods nationwide. That's what we like to ...
White Glove Delivery Upgrade
What classifies as White Glove Delivery? Most furniture and other items that exceed parcel carrier shipping weight limits Select items such as oversized rugs or floorcloths, lighting fixtures, and accent furniture may classify as “White Glove ...
Shipping Rates and Fees
Our shipping and delivery rates are valid for orders being shipped to destinations in the contiguous 48 states and the District of Columbia. While some products cannot ship outside, there are some that can. Please contact our team if you live in ...
Delivery Damage Claim
Defects and damages are subject to inspection and approval and need to be reported within the first 48 hours of receiving the item. Defect claims occurring over time are only available within the first 6 months of receiving the item after-which we ...