White Glove Delivery Upgrade
What classifies as White Glove Delivery?
- Most furniture and other items that exceed parcel carrier shipping weight limits
- Select items such as oversized rugs or floorcloths, lighting fixtures, and accent furniture may classify as “White Glove Delivery” due to size and/or price. However, these items won’t be opened and inspected prior to delivery and may not be brought into the home.
Benefits of White Glove Delivery?
- Prior to your delivery appointment, eligible furniture will be opened, assembled, and inspected for quality assurance. If there are any issues with your furniture, they will typically be addressed before delivery
- Once your items pass inspection, you will receive a call from our third-party Delivery Team to schedule your delivery appointment
- Service includes having items brought into your home to the room(s) of your choice, unpacked, and assembled if necessary. For added convenience, all packaging materials will be removed. (Exclusions Apply)
- Driver will not move or take away existing furniture so please clear the area prior to delivery
- Person accepting delivery must be at least 18 years of age
How much will it cost and how long will it take?
- For an additional handling fee of $99 for each White Glove eligible item within an order, we will add this service to eligible items in your order
- If your order contains both in-stock and back-ordered merchandise, items will be delivered as they become available for no additional charge
- You may request one single delivery. However, approved orders may be assessed a storage and handling fee. This option must be requested prior to placing your order.
- Special Order merchandise requiring White Glove Delivery that is in stock with the manufacturer is typically delivered within 4-6 weeks. Please note that there may be special circumstances beyond our control that result in longer lead times on occasion.
Additional notes concerning White Glove Delivery:
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all furniture items will fit through any access points such as doorways, stairways, hallways, elevators, and around corners into the desired location.
- In the unlikely event you've received a product that is damaged which the delivery team did not notice, you are responsible for filing a claim with Domaci within 48 hours of delivery. Please note that the claim should include photos of packaging, mailing label(s), and the product in question. Delivery Damage Claim
Nationwide Front Door Delivery
What classifies as Front Door Delivery? With Front Door Delivery, your item(s) will be delivered to you boxed, unassembled, and left at your front door by our third-party delivery service. Your purchase will be shipped with Front Door Delivery unless ...
Free Lehigh Valley Local Delivery
For our local Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and greater Lehigh Valley customers, we are excited to offer free, local front door delivery on orders of $25 or more that include select items that we stock right here in Bethlehem. It's our way of bringing ...
General Shipping and Delivery Information
At Domaci, we strive to deliver your purchase with excellent service and flexibility to all 48 contiguous US states and the District of Columbia, every time. That's why we're proud to ship the majority of our goods nationwide. That's what we like to ...
Shipping Rates and Fees
Our shipping and delivery rates are valid for orders being shipped to destinations in the contiguous 48 states and the District of Columbia. While some products cannot ship outside, there are some that can. Please contact our team if you live in ...
Delivery Damage Claim
Defects and damages are subject to inspection and approval and need to be reported within the first 48 hours of receiving the item. Defect claims occurring over time are only available within the first 6 months of receiving the item after-which we ...